Please note training is currently taking place in accordance with government direction
Sprint, middle distance and distance running sessions are available within the Moore Park and Centennial Park precincts as follows:
- Mondays 6.15 pm @ ES Marks Athletics Track (free entry for SUAC athletes)
- Thursdays 5.45 pm @ Moore Park Netball Courts or ES Marks
- Saturdays 8.10 am @ Centennial Park
- Sundays @ Centennial Park (middle distance & distance long run)
- Tuesday & Thursday 6.00 am training sessions also take place for middle distance & distance in Centennial Park.
It is expected athletes commit to at least 2 sessions per week. Minimum age is 16 years. Training fees do apply (which are entirely separate to Registration fees) so please fill out our expression of interest form.