Sprint, middle distance and distance running sessions are available within the Moore Park and Centennial Park precincts as well as Sydney Olympic Park and further west with our coaches as follows:
- Mondays 6.00pm @ ES Marks athletics field | exclusive free access for SUAC members (all)
- Tuesdays 6.00am @ Vernon Pavilion north side Centennial Park (middle distance & distance)
- Tuesdays 6.00pm @ ES Marks athletics field (sprinters)
- Thursdays 6.00am @ Vernon Pavilion (middle distance & distance)
- Thursdays 6.00 pm @ Moore Park Netball Courts (sprints, middle distance & distance)
- Saturdays 8.10 am @ Vernon Pavilion (middle distance & distance)
- Saturdays 9.00am @ Rose Garden Centennial Park alternating with Sydney Olympic Park warm up track (sprinters)
- Sundays @ Centennial Park (middle distance & distance long run)
We also offer squad sprint, middle and distance sessions in the easern suburbs, Sydney Olympic Park and further west for those who Centennial Park and Moore Park precincts do not suit. If you are interested in finding out more about these sessions, please stipulate in the Expression of Interest form (see below) your interest in these sessions. Profiles of our coaches James ‘Jimbo’ Fitzgerald, Josh Tassell and Dean Gleeson can be found below. Please note times and locations above are subject to change.
Free strength & conditioning sessions are available for SUAC athletes at the David Mortimer High Performance gym on Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings with SUACs strength & conditioning coach. Further information available upon registration.
It is expected athletes commit to at least 2 sessions per week. Minimum age is 16 years for Centennial Park and Moore Park middle distance and distance sessions. Training fees do apply (which are entirely separate to Registration fees and available directly from coaches) so please fill out our Expression of Interest form to find out more about training.